Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Whole30- Day 10


I was talking to D last night, asking him if he read my blog. He said no because 1.) he already knows what I'm eating and 2.) doesn't want to read what I'm eating. Really-- who wants to read what I eat when it is almost the same everyday? So to lighten things up, at the end of this post I'll include a video that we saw on Sports Illustrated's Extra Mustard site. It is a news blooper when the weather decides to take over the news.

Breakfast: No one made a guess as to what I made, but I'll tell you anyway-- coconut pancakes! Yes-- I made pancakes without carbs. Simple ingredients- coconut flour, eggs, salt. They come out pretty dense and really need maple syrup, but that's a no no. I ate them plain and had to drink a lot of water with each bite.

Lunch: baked salmon with sauteed onions, spinach and roasted red bell peppers

Snacks: carrots, hardboiled egg, carrot cake lunabar

Pre-workout: white nectarine

Post-workout: coconut cream pie lunabar

Dinner: baked salmon with Chesapeake Bay seasoning, sauteed mushrooms, and cherry tomatoes.

Here's the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment