Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Whole30- Day 4


First things first-- a quick administrative note-- I've been asked how you can leave comments on my entries. Some people have been able to leave comments with their Gmail account, while others haven't. The easiest way to leave a comment is to select the Name/URL option and just type in your name. At least that's what I do on other people's blogs. :)

Day 4-- fish fish fish fish fish fish fish egg egg egg egg egg

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, a nice change from egg frittatas

Lunch: Leftovers from last night-- cod with eggplant, tomato, onion, kale, boy choy stirfry.

Snacks: Larabar, plum, macadamia nuts, canned smoked salmon. I noticed that when I ate the Larabar and plum, they were SUPER sweet. I guess maybe because I've eliminated sugar with Whole30, anything that has natural sugar in it makes my taste buds go loco.

I finally got to work out today! A 2 day break (Tues and Wed) is too long! This week is deload week to help prepare for harder workouts to come. Just the same-- the Turkish sit ups we did today were hard! Except I didn't do it with a woman on my arm.

Post workout meal: I had to cook dinner to use for leftovers for lunch tomorrow, so I needed to eat something asap after the workout. A quick cherry pie Larabar and yam did the trick.

Dinner: Baked salmon with tomato sauce. Super easy and tasty! Whole30 doesn't allow olive oil for cooking, as the recipes calls for it, so I subbed in coconut oil instead.


Ta da! A new way to prepare fish. But I'm getting a bit tired of eating eggs and fish EVERY DAY. Just got to get more creative with preparation and seasoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment