Almost there!!!!
Day 21- Monday
Breakfast- scrambled egg, strawberries
Snacks- plums, macadamia nuts, scrambled egg, slivered almonds, strawberries, pluot
Lunch- roasted red pepper, cod, zucchini
Dinner- cod, green beans, eggplant and kale
Dessert- pluot
The bus I take home from work broke down, so I wasn't able to work out on Monday. Instead, I cooked for 2+ hours and watched Mad Men in between. I baked salmon, sauteed together eggplant and kale, cooked some Chinese green beans, and fried rice. At least I'm now set up for all my meals the rest of the week!
Day 22- Tuesday
Breakfast- egg muffin frittata, strawberries
Dnacks- plums, macadamia nuts, scrambled egg, slivered almonds, strawberries, pluot
Lunch- salmon, fried rice
Pre-workout- egg muffin, strawberries
Dinner- salmon, green beans, bok choy and tomatoes and spinach
Dessert- pluot
Today the sugar monster came after me! I couldn't get enough sweets, so I went a bit overboard with the prunes. Tasty!
Day 23- Wednesday
Breakfast- egg muffins, smoked salmon
Snacks- plums, macadamia nuts, smoked salmon
Lunch- salmon, zucchini. I was supposed to join in for lunch at two work events, but with the diet I'm on, I couldn't eat anything. So I ditched the events and ate at my desk instead. I swear I wasn't trying to be anti-social!
Pre-workout- pluot
Dinner- scrambled egg, stirfried eggplant and kale and green beans
Dessert- pluot
The owner of the CrossFit "box" that I workout at, CrossFit South Bay, just put out a video. I'd highly suggest checking it out to see just how passionate he is about helping people succeed at being a CrossFitter and positively change their lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment