Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Whole30- Day 26

This is what I made today!

Breakfast- scrambled egg

Snacks- fruit samples at farmer's market, pluot, strawberries, macadamia nuts, dates

Made a quick trip to the farmer's market in the morning to pick up a week's worth of produce. My hands were so full with so much food that I dropped my strawberries. :( Luckily they were wrapped up in a plastic bag, but many of them got smushed that I had to eat them as soon as I got home.

Used a LivingSocial deal D bought for my birthday and spent the afternoon sailing with friends. It was a bit scary in the beginning because I forgot what it was like and it was unusually windy in the morning, but it was fun! There are blue whales hanging out these few weeks in the South Bay area, so we tried to see some but only the sailing instructor saw the whale spouting. He told us a few days ago he was out sailing with a group and a blue whale jumped right in front of them! I don't want to mess with a 100+ foot long whale!

Lunch- Our group picked up food at the best place in Redondo- The Standing Room! They were able to modify their portobello mushroom sandwich to a sandwich style for me. If you haven't been, you NEED TO GO!!!

Spent the rest of the afternoon cooking 2 dozen mini egg frittata muffins, apple cinnamon cookies (Paleo cookies!!!!), and strawberry protein balls while watching football.
They may not look good, but they taste good!

Dinner- Baked cod, cauliflower fried rice, Chinese green beans

Dessert- Paleo cookies and nutty protein ball--DELISH!!! I was so excited to try the apple cinnamon cookies, and they were OK. I miss the texture of real cookies, but I'll take what I can get for now. :)

1 comment:

  1. you're almost there!! now i know what the frittatas look like! :)

    ReplyDelete